Flights of Fantasy

The Classic books that burn our souls Are nothing more than words. Yet when we read our hearts will cry To share the flight of birds.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

I love reading. I love watching funny movies. Its sad, but that sums up a lot. But I quite enjoy it. :P

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Under Construction

It seems almost silly to write out a list of goals, but then again, why should it be? If you're reading this first post, you should be (or at least I hope you are) wondering what on earth this blog is about. Reasonable question.

Reasonable answer: My plan (or hope, maybe a fool's hope at that) is to review nearly every book I read and post it here. Oops. I think I just lost some people when I mentioned reviewing books. But as the name of this blog suggests, I will be reviewing mostly fantasy. Maybe some sci-fi mixed in here and there, and perhaps other books I'm reading at the moment. I'll give an official review first off, which will hopefully be as unbiased as possible. The second part will be my personal thoughts and notes and favorite scenes: very informal. It'll be my opinion about things, and no one has to agree: it's just my point of view. :) The third part of the review (I think I just heard the sound of frantic clicking of readers getting away from the crazy blog with a three part review) will be a section with an eye to editing. While I read books I often come across sections that confuse me, or I wish had been better explained, or really have no point at all. Most of those comments will go in the Editor's Eye.

Those few brave souls that are still reading: I commend you. I salute your fortitude and bravery. Thanks bunches: I hope you come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home